ROCKETMAN UK PREMIERE TICKETS PRIZE DRAW
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to persons aged 16 years and over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this Prize Draw. Persons entering the Prize Draw (each an “Entrant”) may be required to provide proof of name, age and address to validate that they meet these entry requirements.
2. By entering this Prize Draw, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Prize Draw opens at 17:00hrs (GMT) on 18 April 2019 (“Opening Time”). All entries must be received prior to 17:00hrs (GMT) on 10 May 2019 (“Closing Time”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotional Period”.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, enter their details at rocketman.eltonjohn.com, tick to accept these Terms and Conditions and click “SIGN UP”.
5. Each Entrant may enter the Prize Draw only once. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any other duplication method will not be accepted.
6. On 13 May 2019 an Entrant will be selected at random from all complete and eligible entries as a winner of the Prize Draw (the “Winner”).
7. The Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the London premiere of the feature film “Rocketman” on May 20, 2019.
8. The Winner and his/her guest must arrange their own transport to London for the premiere of “Rocketman” on May 20, 2019.
9. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
10. Each Winner will be notified that they have been selected as a Winner of the Prize Draw no later than 7 days after the closing time via the email address they used to enter this Prize Draw. This email will contain details on how to redeem the Prize.
11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
12. If a Winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative Entrant who shall be selected at random from all remaining complete and eligible entries.
13. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. The names and country of the Winners may be published online (including on www.eltonjohn.com and on Elton John social channels) and will be available on request from the Promoter at the address below within 30 days after the Closing Time.
15. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, using multiple accounts, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of Winners or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. If the Prize Draw is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to a reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Prize Draw.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.
18. The personal details of Entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Prize Draw, and the Winners’ consents to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of advertising, promotion and/or publicity in connection with this Prize Draw. Please note that your data may be processed outside of the EU.
19. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, including contractual and non-contractual disputes or claims, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Prize Draw.
20. The Promoter is William A. Bong Limited of 1 Blythe Road, London, W14 0HG.